Ms. Ball is the Office Manager/Network Administrator for Pierce, Monroe & Associates, LLC, a Detroit based financial, management and information technology consulting firm. She is also a Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Michigan. Prior to joining Pierce, Monroe & Associates, LLC Ms. Ball was an appointee of under the administration Mayor Robert B. Blackwell where she served as the Deputy Program Manager for City of Highland Park’s Public Service Careers Division.
Ms. Ball’s outstanding leadership is exemplified in many of her current and past activities, a few examples are:
- Life Member, National Advancement of the Association of Colored People, Detroit Branch
- Member, City of Highland Park City Charter Commission
- Member, University of Michigan Black Alumni Association
- Former President, Board of Directors, Next Generation Community Organizers
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Academy of International Studies
- Former Member, Y.W.C.A. Northern Branch, Board of Directors
- Former Member, City of Highland Park Arts & Cultural Committee
Ms. Ball is a native “Highland Parker”; she was a member of the last graduating class from the “old” high school in 1977. She received her Bachelor of Science in Urban Planning & Organizational Psychology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI. On a personal side, Kim is married to Anthony “Tony” Ball another native “Highland Parker”. Together they have two children.